The lavishly nourishing Shea Butter & Avocado Oil Leave-in Conditioner is a triple-wonder treatment for dry and lifeless hair. Use yours as a mask, leave-in conditioner or as a regular conditioner to deeply hydrate hair and tame frizz. Vitamin-rich shea butter and avocado oil nourishes and moisturizes the hair, while Vitamin B enhances softness and manageability. What’s more? It also serves as the ideal remedy to refresh curls and prevent split ends.
- Shea Butter provides effective protection against environmental stress factors
- Soothing lavender oil boasts anti-irritating properties and has a relaxing scent
- Curly Girl Method Approved
- For all curly hair types, dry and lifeless hair
- Shea Butter: Contains vitamin A and E. It is a powerful moisturizer and emollient providing effective hair protection against environmental stress factors.
- Avocado Oil: Nourishing oil for hair. Has a high content of vitamins A, B, D and E, and essential fatty acids. Penetrates hair easily and moisturizes well. Well suited for dry hair and lifeless hair.
- Vitamin B: Improves shine, softness, and easy manageability.
- Lavender essential oil: Has anti-irritating and calming properties that help soothe the hair.
Full Ingredient List
Ingredients: Aqua, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol(Vitamin E), Persea Gratissima(Avocado) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ethylhexyglycerin Limonene*, Linalool*
*natural component of essential oils.
How to apply
- Use this product as a daily moisturizer to encourage hair hydration. It softens and smoothes your hair for better manageability and beautiful styles.
- Can be also used to refresh curls.
- Part a small section of hair and apply the product. Finger detangle or comb through the section with a wide-tooth comb, starting at the bottom and working your way up.