- 3 in 1 treatment (Can be used as a leave-in, hair mask, and regular conditioner)
- Restores dry and lifeless hair
- Improves shine, softness and easy manageability
- Hydrates and deeply conditions
- Prevents split ends and tames frizz
- Shea Butter: Contains vitamin A and E. It is a powerful moisturizer and emollient providing effective hair protection against environmental stress factors.
- Avocado Oil: Nourishing oil for hair. Has high content of vitamins A, B, D and E, and essential fatty acids. Penetrates hair easily and moisturizes well. Well suited for dry hair and lifeless hair.
- Vitamin B: Improves shine, softness and easy manageability.
- Lavender essential oil: Has anti-irritating and calming properties that help soothe the hair.
Aqua, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol(Vitamin E), Persea Gratissima(Avocado) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
- Use this product as a daily moisturizer to encourage hair hydration. It softens and smoothes your hair for better manageability and beautiful styles.
- Can be also used to refresh curls.
- Part a small section of hair and apply the product. Finger detangle or comb through the section with a wide-tooth comb, starting at the bottom and work your way up.
One on the best Leave-In Conditioners I have tried. Love it.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection