- Shea Butter provides effective protection against environmental stress factors
- Soothing lavender oil boasts anti-irritating properties and has a relaxing scent
- Curly Girl Method Approved
- For all curly hair types, dry and lifeless hair
Use this product as a daily moisturizer to encourage hair hydration. It softens and smoothes your hair for better manageability and beautiful styles.
Can be also used to refresh curls.
- Shea Butter: Contains vitamin A and E. It is a powerful moisturizer and emollient providing effective hair protection against environmental stress factors.
- Avocado Oil: Nourishing oil for hair. Has high content of vitamins A, B, D and E, and essential fatty acids. Penetrates hair easily and moisturizes well. Well suited for dry hair and lifeless hair.
- Vitamin B: Improves shine, softness and easy manageability.
- Lavender essential oil: Has anti-irritating and calming properties that help soothe the hair.
Ingredients: Aqua, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol(Vitamin E), Persea Gratissima(Avocado) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ethylhexyglycerin Limonene*, Linalool*. *natural component of essential oils.
How to apply
Love this leave-in. I’ve also used it as a rinse out in a pinch with great Results
This on dry 2nd or 3rd day curls..! Lemme tell you it's divine and makes all the difference 🤩
Jopa tiukka afrohius tulee helpommin käsiteltäväksi tämän avulla. Suosittelen!
Kiva tuoksu ja koostumus, tekee hiuksista ihanan pehmeät ja laineikas hiukseni tulee hyvin esiin. Ihana tuote.
I regret not buying this the moment I first thought of it. It's well worth the price and even better than I thought based on the praising reviews. Simply excellent, great slip and smells really good. This is the leave in I always needed. Will try as a mask too. Even my husband wanted to try and liked it. Great product!
<3 Thank you so much!